10 ways to make your RRSP grow faster
Canadians are increasingly relying on their own resources to fund their retirements. Here are ten strategies to make your RRSP grow faster and increase your retirement capital.
1. Contribute the maximum.
2. Start contributing early in your life.
3. Contribute at the start of the year.
4. Contribute on a monthly basis.
5. Earn a higher rate of return.
6. Contribute to a spousal RRSP.
7. Maximize foreign content holdings.
8. Borrow to make your contribution.
9. Make use of asset allocation.
10. Use the services of a professional financial advisor.